A few weeks ago we went to Payson Lake with our oldest son's family to canoe. We haven't taken the canoe out for years. It was so relaxing to just paddle the canoe or sit on the shoreline. As we were going up the mountain we thought we were in for a thunderstorm but by the time we got to the lake it had passed. The ground was damp but the smell was so fresh and clean. Wyatt, the 2 year old, went out on the canoe nearly every time someone would take him. He wasn't afraid of the wobbleness or of the water splashing on him from the paddles. By the end of the day he was leaning over the side to drag his hand through the water. We had alot of fun. Baby Wes just cooed and smiled and enjoyed all of the attention he was getting by being held. I can't wait to go out again. Up above us on the hillside in Herriman a small lake being constructed. It will be fun to have a body of water so close to use with the canoe. My main fear it is an earthen dam right above us holding in 1000's of gallons of water. I think I will continue to be good so I can receive blessings and peace of mind.
Exploring London During the Christmas Season
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment