Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Organization

Last night I found the coolest site on home organization at www.houseoforder.com. Marie Caulder Ricks is the auther of this site. She has awesome hints on getting your house in order. Last night I made a list of what I needed to purchase at the store to get our home office organized. It took all morning to go to various stores to find the items I needed so now I have to get my clutter cleaned up. She has hints on everything in your house from how to keep a toddler from hitting to organizing menus to getting out of debt. I found it to be a wonderful help for me. Now if I can just get it all organized..........

2 comments:

Megan D. said...

ooh...i really like this website. it looks really cool. thank you for sharing. i like your new blog name too. so cute!

Kyle and Jamie said...

You are the cutest mom in the whole world!! I love you!!