This is wishful thinking when the weather outside is smoggy and 27 degrees! This was a couple of summers ago when there were no grandbabies. Hard to believe there was ever a time without those little ones.
My new year resolutions are:
1. Find a new hobby - In the community course catalog I saw belly dancing. Anyone want to join me?
2. Pay it forward - I already started this. Gave out small tokens of love and appreciation to two people already... snowflake labels, and heart sprinkles!.....
3. Eat less carbs.... and drink less diet coke...... mmm, what will happen to me?
4. Look only at the positive side of things.... I like the feel of this......
5. Remember my username and password..... so I don't have to dig through the cobwebs in the brain every time I want to blog...
6. Help to make this a beautiful world..... recycle, reduce, reuse.... go green.... buy local... plant more trees ..... plant a vegetable garden this year......
What are your new year resolutions?




0 comments:
Post a Comment