Last Saturday, my daughter, daughter-in-law, and other family members, including my mom (my daughter's grandmother) and I did our first ever girls day out and saw the infamous "Twilight" movie. You'd think I would be too old to love a chick flik but I have to say it was a pretty cute show. The book was better but the great parts of the book were in the movie. I had to keep telling my mom (grandma) the what, whys, and whos of the story. Afterward, we had lunch at Mimi's (the restauraunt, not the dance studio). It was a fun day together with the girls and it was fun at work on Monday to hear everyone else's impressions of the movie.
Exploring London During the Christmas Season
7 years ago



2 comments:
I think Twilight had its moments for sure. I liked it overall too. :)
Yea!! That was really fun and we need to do it more often!!We love You!
Post a Comment