Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making Christmas Gifts

I've been busy trying to get gifts made for Christmas so that they will be ready this year before the 14th of December. Many of the gifts are for the 12 days of Christmas for three different families. Three really CUTE families. I can't wait to deliver the gifts. Everything is sooooo fun for the holiday season. I can't reveal what the gifts are just yet because I don't want the families to find out who are getting the presents but I know they will have fun.

We are also in the midst of getting the basement turned into an apartment for Jamie and her cute family. Over the past two weeks we have gotten the electrical, plumbing, gas fireplace, sheetrock, mud, and the primer coat of paint on the walls. It finally looks like there is an end in sight. Tomorrow we will get the second coat of paint on the walls and then call the electrician and the tiler to see if they can come out this week and finish up their jobs. We are hoping the general contractor will get us the doors and trim so we can paint those too. Oh, we will order the kitchen cabinets tomorrow and go buy appliances. So much to do to try to get them moved in before Thanksgiving. What a fun time this is! I love to see new paint go on walls. It looks so fresh and clean. If I get ambitious today I will post a before picture. Until then have a great day! The sun is shiny up here in Herriman!

1 comments:

Megan D. said...

Oooh! I'm excited to see it! It sounds like it will look so great. :)