Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The 29 Day Giving Challenge

I found this cute website today that challenges us to give something away every day for the next 29 days. It can be time, money, resources, small, large, or whatever. A flower, a card, the gift of extra sleep, whatever gift you can give for the day. It is promoting the act of being grateful for what you have and sharing the blessing of abundance. It is important to record what you give away and you should give away something that is so hard to part with. The act of giving actually creates more abundance because of the "good" karma that follows when you give selflessly. I encourage you to visit the website at http://www.29gifts.org/ and begin your 29 days of giving! I would love to hear your stories! Check back often to see what others are doing to give.......

Today I wrote out valentines day cards to give to family, friends, and coworkers thanking them for being a blessing in my life!

0 comments: