I was tagged by JAMIE
8 things I am passionate about....
1. My family
2. Spending time with my family
3. Working hard
4. My three dogs
5. Being active...walking, gardening, bike riding
6. Being outdoors
7.Reading
8. My favorite son-in-law (He is soooo cute with his family)
8 words or phrase I say often..
1. What'd you do today?
2. I'm going out to water my flowers.
3. I'm going to take a nap.
4. How was your day?
5. I wish I could stay home.
6. I dunno
7. Tell me your side of the story
8. Does anyone know where Jazz is? (my old dog, I'm always afraid she is going to die on me)
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go back to Italy and France
2. See my grandkids grow up and have kids
3. Raise chickens
4. Own my own bookstore
5. Take a 2 week trip down Highway 1 and stay at all the bed and breakfasts along the way.
6. Go to New York and see a Broadway play
7. Live on a foreign beach in a little bungalow
8. Live totally green
8 things I've learned from my past
1. The older I get the less I really know
2.Stuff is just stuff - it doesn't really matter
3. Family is all that matters
4. Be kind to everyone - you never know when someone in your past will show up again
5. Be honest
6. Love unconditionally
7. Life is about relationships
8. Get rid of stuff, it just clutters up your house and your house is an expensive storage shed
8 places I would love to go or see....
1. Greece
2. As many beaches as possible
3. France
4. Italy
5. The Great Pyramids
6. Early Church History Sites
7.Yellowstone
8. New York
8 things I currently need or want...
1. lose 20 lbs.
2. chickens and a duck
3. a convertible sports car
4. the basement finished
5. to be able to retire in 5 years (ha, ha........)
6. help with a worthy cause
7. my garden to look gorgeous
8. to always be as sweet as my grandma was
1 person I tag...
1. Brenda
Exploring London During the Christmas Season
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment